Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Translate

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wednesday, March 6, 2013

While Cycle 1 comes to an end...Cycle 2 begins!

Hey guys, the title says it all. Cycle 1 of authors has come to an end.
I want to give a big thanks to:

Peace- You have helped out with the blog since the very beginning and helped me start this out, thank you!

Captain- You always came on and helped me with ideas for posts and made really creative posts, thank you.

BlueZoroGirl13- You've been my friend for a while and are an amazing blogger, thanks for all of your help.

Dean- You were a great friend of mine and you have been with me through the thick and thin.

Drytoby- Where do I start? You're one of my best friends and are super funny. Thanks for helping out with this blog

All of the Cycle 1 authors did an amazing job while working on this blog, so if I see you on Chobots I will give you all something that I know you would love! :)


Now it comes for Cycle 2 Authors!! Leave a comment below including these:

Username:
Chobot Age:
Status:
Blogging experience:
Hours of Computer:
Any interesting stories:

 I will be picking 5 new authors!


Sincerely,
         Art

P.S. Past Authors can apply again if they want :)

5 comments:

  1. Username: Strawberry
    Chobot Age: Not sure
    Status: Junior
    Blogging experience: Medium
    Hours of Computer: Depends
    Any interesting stories: I'm sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Username: Pancake
    Chobots Age: 386
    Status: Junior
    Blogging Experience: About four years off and on :)
    Hours of Computer: Depends but at least 3+ hours a day
    Any Interesting stories: On the game (unfortunately no longer in existence due to financial problems.) Wiglingotn and Wenks I was a moderator and partymaster and It was a great experience and I will never forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Username: Cati886
    Chobot Age: Around 20-22
    Status: Citizen
    Blogging experience: Very high! I have my own blog with around nearly 50 or more posts at the moment, still updating. www.chobotsdownunder.wordpress.com
    Hours of Computer: Depends Weekends- 4-5 Hours. Weekdays- 3-4 hours
    Any interesting stories: Koiz, moderator on chobots, held me a birthday party just when I started the game as a Junior at the chobots party room with neon and rain and all! She also moved me to the Art Underground where I could stand in the citizen wall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My email is: caitlin_SC@hotmail.co.uk although I prefer comments on my blog or this blog to inform me about anything, my email is used only for IMPORTANT purposes and recieves too much mail daily!

    ReplyDelete