Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Translate

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hi Art's Chobot Blog!

  Hello Art's Chobot Blog readers!

    Art is an amazing friend of mine, so friendly, kind and helpful to me and all chobots around the game! Today, Art chose me to become an author on this blog and I'm so happy I got chosen and I'll be posting updates on things like Moderators, Agents, Journalist interviews, competitions, guides and tips and just fun! Because this blog is FUN and I'm sure you'll love reading this!

Here's a little about myself!:

Chobot Name: Cati886
Any own blogs?: www.chobotsdownunder.wordpress.com
Age: 11 nearly 12
Secret: My chobot sisters include Lisalola12, Strawberry the Moderator and Program

I also used to play Chobots.com although it was shut down and now we have www.chobots.net and if you haven't already played chobots, best you join NOW to enjoy all the epic and cool games and chat and friends chobots have to offer!

I look forward to working with all of the blog's team of authors, editors, the admin and more and also look forward to posting some 24/7 gossip for you exclusive chobots to hear!

Cati886 xoxo

0 comments: