Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Translate

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Interview with Chemical

Hi guys! First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Vasa12345, or you can call me Vasa. I am honored to be chosen to work for Art's blog! I will keep you informed with all the latest updates!
 
For my first post, I'll be interviewing my friend, Chemical:
 
What is your favorite thing about chobots?
Um... The people.
 
If you could change one thing about chobots, what would it be?
Trading.
 
How did you come up with the name,  "Chemical"?
I was in science class when I made my account.
 
Describe yourself in three words.
Friendly, caring, loving.
 
What's your opinion on pizza?
I like it.
 
Thanks for your time, Chemical!
 
 
Stay tuned for more interviews.
 
-Vasa12345
 

0 comments: