Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Translate

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Invasion Has Begun!


My fellow Chobots,

These are dark times in the world of Chobots. The Nichos have taken over Chobots World, and they won't stop until they get what they want. All of Chobots is in ruins, and everyone has become a Nicho! When you go to log in to Chobots, you will notice that Chopix is surrounded by two Nichos.


Now that we are past that phase, let's go check out the servers! Along with being renamed to "Fire" and "Wrath" they have been given a purple color, that represents the Nichos.


Where do we go now? The Map has been messed with, The Park now has a Nicho statue, and two locations - Rockemall Street and The Robots Arena are now missing.


There's no way to get to these locations, not even through the park!


Speaking of The Park, as mentioned before there is a huge statue that has taken Chopix's place. I don't like the looks of this one bit!


Chobots.net has been trashed by who we thought were our friends! Look at some of the locations around Chobots, they are filthy, garbage and toxic waste everywhere. How are we expected to live in a civilization like this?

All of the catalogs have been emptied too!

It's just not right! Look, The Academy and Chollywood have been shut down too! Maybe that's where they are planing their meetings? Who knows.



I wanted to go see if Daisy is okay, but I was to late! Each of the Farm locations have been turned into Nicho Kingdoms, which we can't get into yet. I hope she's alright!


There's one bot on Chobots that not many people know, and that's the Pet Store Guy (He doesn't have a name). And he has also been abducted, take a look for yourself.


As mentioned earlier, all users have been turned into Nichos, even our beloved Agents which have been renamed to Nicho Elites. And I'm one of them! Someone please save me from this fowl beast!


 I was curious to see how people are reacting to build 2858 and it's clear to me that it has left Chobots with many mixed emotions. Let's take a look at what the people had to say.

Blooper9206: I think it's great! I really think that it's my idea from that contest last year! Along with art's idea to turn into nichos!
Conor: Well I think that his was kinda unexpected to happen. I never knew that we where all going to turn into Nichos, and agents are like the Nicho rulers or something xD
Drytoby:  I think this Nicho invasion is rather strange! I hope things go back to the same, and I hope everybody is alright.
Wow, so people are really freaked out about all this. More information will be available shortly, I'm sure. So until then, stay safe!

Captain

0 comments: