Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Translate

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Monday, February 4, 2013

Interview Contest!

Hey guys, have you checked out the main blog yet? There's ANOTHER amazing contest; The Interview Contest!
You have to Interview a Chobot from Chobots- It can be anything!!

Will you enter? Here is my entry with Drytoby:

Me: What is your favorite part about Chobots?

Drytoby: I don't have a favorite part, everything is incredible on Chobots!

Me: What has been the best part of being an agent so far?

Drytoby: Being an Agent is really exciting for me, but I think the best part so far about being an Agent has been getting to know all the other fantastic Agents!

Me: How did it feel when you first realized you were an Agent?

Drytoby: When I realized I had became an Agent, I froze up and started smiling! xD

Me: Who are your top 3 best friends on Chobots?

Drytoby: I think of everyone as my best friend but my top 3 best friends would have to be Chloe, Adster015 and Dwie! :D

Me: Who are the top 10 people from Chobots you want to meet in real life?

Drytoby: Hmm, I would love to meet Dwie, Chloe, Conor, Spencer, Hummingbirdvani, Eggs, Adster015, Frisky, Alecks and Amoona :)

Me: Who is your favorite Staff Member? -- Who is your favorite Agent?

Drytoby: My favourite/favorite staff member would have to be Star, because he creates many designs in game and works very hard. My favorite Agent would have to be you, Art! Because I always see you being kind and you have a really good sense of humor xD

Me: If you could change one thing on Chobots, what would it be?

Drytoby: I think I would add more ways to pay for Citizenship and $hop items because, many people do not have credit/debit cards

Me: If you were a staff member, what is the FIRST thing you would do?

Drytoby: The first thing I would do is throw a massive party xD

Me: If today was your last day on Chobots--What would you do?

Drytoby: Wow! Nice question, If it was my last day on Chobots I would throw a huge party, and try talk to everybody who's online

Me: Let's just say that Chobots.net closed suddenly tomorrow- no warning- What would you do?

Drytoby: I would freak out and start contacting Staff Members on Skype
This was such a great Interview! Thank you Drytoby and I will talk to you all soon!

~Art

0 comments: