Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Translate

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hello

Hello, I'm the new author Dean!

I just thought I let you all know that I'm gonna be posting around here and on my blog below I'll give you some things you should all know about me.

First of all I'm Australian, I love where I live not to hot not to cold. I'm a very artistic person but I don't show it all my work is keep secret as I'm scared of people stealing my work. I love the color Red it's my favorite color and my favorite food is Spaghetti mainly all pastas. The place I love to hang out in Chobots is the cafe street I would die if there wasn't a cafe street well everyone would. My favorite game on Chobots would be "Robo Factory" It's just so much fun and gets you allot of  $$ & cho energy.

Stay safe,
[Image: mip8qs.jpg]

0 comments: